Advanced Copper Bonded Electrodes
|JMV LPS Limited is a pioneer in customizing different types of Grounding rods & electrodes in a variety of sizes to suit our customer’s requirement. Following this practice JMV has built and designed copper bonded electrode using state-of-the-art technology to serve grounding requirement efficiently.|
Copper bonded Electrode has been made using Flat-in-pipe technology. In this, the outer conductor is coated with 100 micron copper coating and the annular space between the outer conductor and the inner conductor is filled with a crystalline mixture and then is sealed from both the ends. The crystalline mixture is highly conductive as well as anti corrosive in nature. It provides low impedance grounding which is essential to protect transmitting facilities and personnel from external or internal electrical anomalies. With the incorporation of innovative designs and implementation of cutting edge technology, we offer a broad range of sizes of Copper Bonded Earth Electrodes offering a cost effective and efficient grounding system.
Copper bonded grounding electrode is the most able equipment & is advocated for earthing purpose due to its superior resistance to oxidization. In this type of grounding system, the main earth electrode is protected from corrosion by the copper bonding and the crystalline mixture filled within the electrode.
With the use of components of high quality that get procured from reliable vendors of the market, we offer Back Fill Compound Jam Fill). These products find application in many industries spread across the country. The products offered by us eliminate the use of salt and charcoal around the electrodes. Our products have following features:
- CPRI Tested
- Continuous electroplating processing
- Variable choices are manufactured as required by the customers
- Values over the life of the product
- Reduced installation area and time
Characteristics of copper bonded earthing electrode:
- State-of-the-art manufacturing process ensures uniform coating thickness and stable performance.
- Accelerate corrosion experiment are carried with different soil types, and the service life is proven for many years.
- Average tensile strength of 80,000 psi and straightness tolerance of .010’’ per linear foot
- Exceed the requirement of ANSI/ UL 467-1984, CSA and ANSI/NEMA GR-1
The details of the earth electrode:
- Superior Corrosion Resistance : The thickness copper on the copper bonded earth electrode is 100 micron, with superior corrosion resistance. It ensures long product life.
- Excellent Electrical Capability: With the electrical conductivity of 20%, and the thermal stability factor of 146, JMV’s copper bonded earth electrode has excellent electrical capability. It can dissipate fault current effectively.
- Wide Applications: JMV’s copper bonded earth electrode can be used widely for grounding building and foundation on any change of soil temperature, humidity, PH value etc
- Easy to Install: We provide professional grounding attachment parts for easy and quick installation with minimum costs.